Saturday, October 2, 2021

Hasbro Toy Prices Going Up This Year

STAR WARS BLACK HAN SOLO


I am noticing the Star Wars 6" line is slowly going from what was $19.99 to a jump $22.99 to now in some regular figures $26.49. And that is before taxes. How is everyone feeling, the price jumps? And for Marvel Legends buyers, that is about $18 plus tax for a set of 6 figures. That assumes you buy the BAF and want the set. 

That is why the AOA X-men I will wait for a sale. Most Legends figures end up on discount a few months later, if you noticed it? And no one in that AOA set looks like a hot seller. So I will take my chances on that one. 

The new Spider wave only wanted 3 and passed on the rest of it. The BAF did not want, is a barely known character at best.

The FF line, who is going buy that horrible Invisible Woman face? Might as well get the clear variant. Only getting 3 from that set and not the rest of it.

As for the Eternals if I see it in $5 below I might get a figure. 

Yes I know the costs of plastic went up and that's why they need the price increase. But still it don't change the fact it is happening.

So what is on your buy or pass list the next few months?

No comments:

Post a Comment